7 Reasons to Invest in New York
There are plenty of very strong and convincing reasons to invest in New York real estate in 2016. In fact, according to Business Insider, “New York City regained its top position among global commercial real estate buyers, unseating London and highlighting the appeal of U.S. properties in general…” And CNBC. Com said that, according to a recent survey, the top cities in the US for foreign investors are (in order) New York, San Francisco, Houston, and Los Angeles. The CNBC site also said that a survey of members of the Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate revealed that “the US is the stable and secure country for real-estate investment by a wide margin.” But if those reports aren’t enough to convince you to invest in New York real estate, here are 7 more compelling reasons for you to do so.
- New York’s highly transparent and under-leveraged real estate market, makes it one of the most stable real estate markets in the world.
- Large market size – New York is America’s most populated city so there is a large pool of renters and tenants.
- Real estate experts in NYC are amongst the very best across the globe. They are knowledgeable, experienced, and accustomed to working with many different types of investors, including international investors. Their expertise and experience makes the real estate investment process more straightforward and simple.
- It’s very easy to enter the New York’s real estate market thanks to the New York City Government’s efforts to make real estate investment in the city easy for international buyers. In many cases, a foreign investor is not required to show US Tax Returns nor establish a US Corporation.
- New York represents a classic example of limited supply and strong demand. Property values are rising because New York’s population is growing, because international and national interest in New York real estate is growing, and because there is a limited supply of real estate due to limited opportunities for expansion.
- New York’s low vacancy rate. Approximately 70% of New York’s residents rent. As a result, there is a large pool of renters, but a considerably low vacancy rate.
- There are only a few places in the world that the ultra rich choose to live and New York is one of them. This makes for a very stable real estate market in the luxury segment, which in turn makes for a segment worth investing in.
With all these compelling reasons to invest in New York, you’d probably like to see some properties right now. Well, you’re in luck. We have some to show you right here on Estateya. So feel free to have a look, and if you want more information on any of the properties you see here, just click the ‘Interested’ button for that property. We’ll get right back to you.